terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2018

God ' s Peace and My Peace



Resultado de imagem para paz em espelho


I let the voice of my dark eyes speak
Your skin is like the road on which one day was a river,
where there is nothing else to dry, nothing to follow.

A mist that blurs my hands tremble 
And the peace of your arms that no i longer have,
shadow haunts my heart.

I ask, then, for the peace of God's naked face.
The greater peace, that calm and soft kind that does not end with a lost kiss,
but that is planted in the plant and that brings us the needinesse of the afflicted.

The face of God formed in the trees,
Sighs of peace for all the vanquished
pure and holy peace from the leaves to the air.

I ask for the peace of God´s fertile eyes
Pulling out the pain, like roots
Breathed into the harshness of the words thatfeed all conflict.

The humiliated, wet from torment, restore the fertile core of song,
sullying the fingers of affection
the rivers of God drain into skin and bread,
aiding the mouths of the hungry with the hues of the earth's womb.

Peace germinated in seeds and bran
Scattered scourgers on the winds,
Dispelled all evils and anguish, and brought to you the sands of love.

In the face of God,
God bid me his farewell to chart my last pursuit,
While the winds, undivided and deep,
Carried out the agonies of the world.

And may the farewells envelop our days, as peace is made for humanity
in the breath of embrace and forgiveness.
And may God remake the soil, his mirror.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário